The Company

History

  • 1981

    The Company was established under the corporate name ''DIEREFNITAI ALPHA S.A.ORGANOSEOS & MICHANOGRAFISEOS", with Alpha Bank as its primary shareholder.

  • 1986

    The institution of Leasing is introduced in Greece by passing of Law 1665/86.

  • 1987

    The Company was renamed "DIEREFNITAI ALPHA S.A. CHRIMATODOTIKIS MISTHOSEOS "with sole purpose of leasing.

  • 1989

    New corporate name: "ALPHA LEASING S.A. CHRIMATODOTIKIS MISTHOSEOS".

  • 1999

    The institution of Sale & Lease Back Property is introduced with Law 2682/99 and in April of the same year, the first leasing contract for property is materialised in Greece by Alpha Leasing.

  • 2001

    On July 13, 2001, the merger with IONIKI LEASING S.A. is approved with the absorption of the latter.

  • 2010

    Certification according to ISO 9001:2008 standards.

  • 2015

    Certification according to ISO 22301 Business Continuity.

  • 2016

    Award in "Business IT Excellence Awards 2016", in category "Business Awards for  best use of communications & information technologies" for the Certification of ISO 22301 Business Continuity.